Intelligent Decision System | UX Design Consultant | 09.22 – present
- Lead user-centered, modern update and redesign of an academic data and statistics-driven decision analysis software.
- Design an iOS app and responsive website, for increased interaction from a diverse user base (for professional and personal decision-making).
- Perform research and user interviews to analyze and extract insights about decision-making processes, to guarantee user-centric ideation.
- Coordinate multiple rounds of usability testing, assuring the best possible product gets delivered to the client, including high-fidelity prototypes and suggestions for implementation.
- Function as project manager and design lead, to maintain standards for product quality and deadline adherence.
LogAware | Freelance UX Designer | 07.22 – 08.22
- Developed two interfaces (mobile and desktop dashboard) based on two separate user archetypes and functions, collaborating with stakeholders and design teams to assure consistency and feature quality across both products.
- Conducted user interviews to distill insights about work patterns.
- Organized three rounds of usability testing, to revise product design based upon actual user input.
- Acted as project lead, ensuring team submitted all deliverables (high-fidelity mockups, prototypes, specifications doc, project report) on time.
General Assembly | UX Design Fellow | 06.22 – 09.22
The UX Design Immersive is a 12-week, 500+ hour instructional training course focused on UX research and design methodologies.
- Completed five design sprints, centered on user-centric research and insight-based design solutioning.
- Performed the complete UX process across many different problem spaces, from research and analysis to design, testing, and reporting.
- Served as design and presentation lead, to assure intuitive and successful design practices, as well as communicating those designs to a variety of audiences.
- Acted as project manager across multiple sprints, to guarantee deliverables were completed on time and at the necessary quality.
Altro Paradiso | Head Sommelier/Wine Buyer | 04.18 – 11.21
- Owned inventory management and ordering for 400+ natural wine list, valued at ~$350k.
- Restructured program and pricing around evolving company directives, while maintaining the reputation and identity of the program.
- Spearheaded staff education, including weekly wine classes about the overall wine world and by-the-glass training of our rotating menu.
- Provided mentorship of the sommelier team, including steps of service, cultivating work practices, and empowering coworkers through education.
- Collaborated with other Program Leads to ensure cultural consistency across all facets of the company.
06.22 – 09.22
UX Design Immersive Fellow
08.04 – 06.09
Master of Architecture,
Bachelor of Architecture